Portatilesparauniversidad – Banana is a banana fruit plant that comes from the Musaceae tribe. Bananas are arranged in clusters and the bunches are arranged in a group called a comb.
Most bananas are green when young and turn yellow when ripe. Some bananas can be orange, red, green, purple, or black when ripe. Find out how to grow kepok bananas.
Bananas are famous for being a fruit that can be used as a source of energy or as carbohydrates and minerals. How to plant a banana is also not difficult. Some bananas produce fruits that are not eaten, such as ornamental bananas, abaca bananas, and fan bananas. Another example is how to grow Cavendish bananas.
Bananas grow well in the tropics, especially in the lowlands, which are quite hot and humid. In Indonesia, bananas can grow well and are often found.
This is because bananas can bear fruit all year round without knowing the fruit season. There are many types of bananas that are cultivated and can be found in Indonesia. How to plant bananas so that they bear a lot of fruit.
Here is a complete description of how to take care of a banana tree so that it can bear large fruit.
- Bananas can grow well in lowlands with a fairly hot and humid climate and they get plenty of sun. Unlike strawberries, think about how to grow strawberries in hot areas.
- Banana growing media can use less fertile soil. However, the soil used should contain clay and a little gravel and be treated well. Avoid planting bananas in waterlogged soil
- To get good banana seeds, you can take seeds from saplings or banana shoots that grow on the bump or also called beets.
- The land for growing bananas should be free of grass or other weeds that may interfere. This is so that bananas can grow better and healthier, because nothing hinders them. Leave enough distance between one banana tree and another.
- Choose good banana seeds. Sowing the seeds should be done at the start of the rainy season so that the bananas have sufficient watering. If planted in the dry season, be sure to water the bananas regularly so they don’t dry out.
- In order for bananas to bear large fruit, you need to fertilize the plants. Fertilization can be done once a month using the appropriate doses. The fertilizer is administered by dipping it in a circle around the banana.
- Give a distance between a banana tree and another banana tree. This distance can be about 3 to 4 meters. This is done so that the tree can be balanced and the bananas produced are of good quality. If there are banana plants growing around the tree, immediately separate them and plant them in a new hole far enough away.
- Cutting the core of the banana can increase fruit production. This cut is performed after the last flowering of the heart, which is characterized by slow growth of small fruits.
- Clean the leaves, especially the dry leaves around banana bunches so that the plantains that grow are of good quality.
- Fruit bunches should be wrapped in a large plastic bag to protect the fruit from damage and insect damage.
Hence an explanation on how to take care of bananas so that they bear great fruit. We hope this description can be helpful to all of you.